Technology that Protects Lives
Quality supremacy is our motto. We take the responsibility of saving someone’s life seriously. We are the only manufacturer in Japan that produces various safety and rescue equipment; Our quality is also spreading out to the space industry.
Head Office and Plant
A well-balanced system where the functions of the head office and plant are integrated to handle business affairs and development respectively.
We have two bases: a head office in Shinagawa, Tokyo and a plant in Funehiki-cho, Fukushima Prefecture. The head office is responsible for business affairs and design while the plant is responsible for testing, development, and production. Departments that often communicate with each other are integrated in order to eliminate communicational waste so that our business runs most efficiently.
Head office in charge of business affairs and design (Tokyo)
Funehiki Plant in charge of product development, quality control, and prod uction (Fukushima Prefecture)
- Company name
- The Fujikura Parachute Co.,Ltd.
- President & COO
- Hiroshi Nagai
- 2-4-46, Ebara, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Head Office
- TEL.03-3785-2111(Main) FAX.03-3785-0416
- Funehiki Plant
- 115 Udagasaku, azaFunehiki
- 5,000 Million Yen
- October 18,1939
- Mizuho Bank-Ebara Branch
- Aircraft Equipment
Flight Crew Safty Equipment
Maritime Hazard Avoidance Equipment／Safety Equipment
Cosmoscience Observation Equipment
- Aerazur Aerosafety Systems
- Airborne Systems
- Est. Fujikura Aviation Industries, Ltd.
- Mass-Production of Parachute.
- Changed the name to Fuji Industries, Ltd.
Switched to Civilian Goods Production
- Resumption of production of Parachute in earnest.
- Changed the name t Fujikura Parachute Co., Ltd.
- Technical Cooperation with with Irvin Industries, Inc.
- Reconstruction of the company building.
- Funehiki Plant Grand Opening.
- Funehiki Plant Second Construction Completed.
- Warehouse Construction Completed.
- Wind-Tunnel Test Center Completed.
- The 60th Anniversary.
Technical Cooperation with Aerazur Aerosafety Systems.
- Certified in ISO9001
- The 70th Anniversary.
- Technical Cooperation with Airtec Gmph.
- Airborne Parachute Model 13.
Ministry of Defense / Japan Coast Guard / The Metropolitan Fire Dept. / Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency / Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. / Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. / Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. / IHI Aero Space Co.,Ltd. / Daisel Co., Ltd. / Chugoku Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. / NEC Corp Ltd. / Minebea Co., Ltd. / Toyobo Co., Ltd. / Japan Aircraft Mfg Co., Ltd. / Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. / ASICS Co., Ltd. / Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. / Fujikura Rubber Ltd. / Shigematsu Corporation Ltd. / Shimada Light Co., Ltd. / Toray Industries Co., Ltd. / Chori Corporation Ltd. / Hoshino Industries Ltd. / Shimano Inc. / SAS Sports Product Co, Ltd.
GROUP COMPANIES & TECHNICAL COOPERATION